- What is the capacity of the temporary stand?open
From 50 to 50 thousand people.
- Does your temporary stand have any site restriction?open
It can be built in verious kinds of condition including in the water, like in the pool or pond. Please consult us case by case.
- How long does it take to build and demolish the temporary stand?open
It usually takes 2 days for building and 1.5 days for demolition in case of the stand with 200 to 400 seats depending on the site condition.
- Do you have any problem with the narrow carry-in-path at the event site?open
No problem because we use the verious types of trailer, truck and even the manpower depending on the site condition.
- Can you remove the temporary stand immediately after the event?open
Yes, we can.
- What safety measure and its standard do you use for the temporary stand?open。
Building Standards Act and Order for Enforcement of the Act
- Is the stand safe if the earthquake occur during the event?open
It is designed to withstand the earthquake of intensity 5.
- What is the minimum term to use the temporary stand?open
Minimum 1 day.
- What is the maximum term to use the temporary stand?open
It is legally maximum one year to use as thetemporary building however it is allowed to extend some years.
- The event site is on the soft inclined bank. Can you build the stand there?open
Yes, we can build it without selecting any ground surface condition. We use the pipe-pile to avoid the horizontal displacement.
- Is the material of the temporary stand seat plastic or any other material?open
It is hard vinyl chloride. The color is blue.
- Will the stair or passageway in the temporary stand become slippery when they get wet?open
No. It'll not become so slippery because of the non-slip rubber sheet on the floor.